Our mission is to...
- Advocate taxpayer rights through professional and ethical representation.
- Promote the recognition of the role of Enrolled Agents as "America's Tax Experts".
- Support and enhance the professional growth of our members.
With the above mission in mind, CoSEA is pursuing objectives and activities in the following areas:
- Organizational and Financial Security – CoSEA will be organizationally and financially sound moreover, will maintain adequate reserves.
- Maintain sound organizational structure.
- Be constantly aware of elements of the environment that may affect the CoSEA mission and goals.
- Increase reserves.
- Maintain sound financial administration.
- Increase non-dues revenue.
- Recognition of Enrolled Agents – Enhance public understanding of the credential and values of the services provided by enrolled agents.
- Expand the public’s recognition of the enrolled agent license.
- Brand the enrolled agent as the tax professional of choice.
- Increase the number of enrolled agents.
- Advocacy – CoSEA is recognized as the voice of enrolled agents and advocates for the profession for taxpayers in Colorado.
- Partner with IRS and other taxing authorities on behalf of members.
- Member Services – CoSEA provides meaningful benefits and excellent customer service to maximize its value to members.
- Continually evaluate and improve member benefits.
- Communicate the value of membership.
- Increase the number of members.
- Improve customer service to members.
- Education – CoSEA will offer professional education.
- Continue to offer continuing professional education.
- Continue to offer and expand representation education.
- Offer programs to encourage people to take the SEE exam and be prepared for the exam.
Subscribe to the CoSEA ADVISOR...
CoSEA's Newletter delivers the latest and most current updates right to your inbox! And you can subscribe right here...
Do you ever have questions about record retention? Refresh your record retention knowledge with a review of the new NAEA retention brochure?